The vast majority of orders placed before 1pm are despatched on the same day.
Typically, delivery is within one or two working days but please allow three to five working days while the Covid-19 situation is ongoing.
Occasional delays caused by items going out of stock are possible, but we work hard to keep these instances to a minimum.
If you do not hear from us within a week of placing your order, please feel free to get in touch.
Most orders are despatched by courier and will require a signature, while certain low weight items may be sent by Royal Mail.
Ordering & Payments
You can place your order simply and safely online.
- Payments can be made using all major credit and debit cards with the Easy Mobility Secure Payment System.
- All orders are processed are fully compliant with both Data Protection and Computer Misuse Acts.
- All orders will be inside the UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland) and subject to a postage and packing charge which you will be advised of prior to shipment of goods.
- All personal information gathered is for the sole purpose of processing customer orders and is not passed to any other party.
- Please note that no products will be dispatched until paid for in full (including any postage).
- If you encounter any problems whilst ordering from Easy Mobility please don’t hesitate to contact us through e-mail: email@example.com
Individuals who are chronically sick or disabled and whose products are for personal use, or charities where the products are made available to a disabled person for their own personal/domestic use, may be eligible for VAT Relief.
To quality for VAT Relief you must ensure that the VAT Relief checkboxes are selected at checkout, along with stating the precise medical condition. Assuming you meet the criteria, VAT will not be added (unless a particular product has compulsory VAT).
Orders that are received without ticked exemption will incur the VAT charge which will be highlighted clearly to you through our shopping calculator.
Completed VAT Relief Declarations by customers are accepted as prima facie evidence by the Easy Mobility Services that a valid medical condition exists for exemption under The VAT Act, and no VAT will be charged on the goods purchased. If, at a later date, HMRC disputes the validity of the medical condition, you will be liable to pay the appropriate VAT that should have been applied. Under these circumstances, Easy Mobility reserves the right to demand that you pay the VAT amount that is due.
The VAT/sales tax shown in the basket and in our checkout is meant as a guide. The final VAT/sales tax amount will be shown on the printed invoice received with your items.
We accept online payments in a secure environment using Secure Socket Layering technology (SSL) by credit or debit card. This means that on any page where you enter your personal information such as credit card details, the information sent to us is encrypted to safeguard your details. Encryption prevents other internet users from accessing this information.
We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our site and your details are as secure as possible. When you send us your personal information, the link between your PC and our server is encrypted using industry standard methods (SSL). Once your information reaches our server the card details are further encrypted before being stored on our secure sever behind its firewall. Your card number is never stored in any human readable format. Our computers use your card details to take payment automatically. Our employees have no access to any sensitive customer information.
In some instances, Easy Mobility will contact you via telephone after an order has been placed on the site. You will be requested to confirm details of the order and answer some security questions. This will allow the order to then be processed and dispatched promptly to you. Easy Mobility will never request you to confirm your registration password you use to log into your account.
If you receive a suspected fake Easy Mobility e-mail, discover a spoof Easy Mobility website, or if anything raises your suspicions, please report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding any suspicious e-mails including the full headers directly.
At Easy Mobility your card data is always transmitted and stored securely. When you place an order on our website it is encrypted. When your order arrives at Easy Mobility we encrypt your card data using the same industry standard encryption system (AES) used by the US Government.
Damage On Delivery
Goods damaged in transit must be reported immediately by signing the delivery note ‘Damaged On Arrival’. You MUST inform Easy Mobility as soon as possible on the SAME DAY as delivery/receipt of the goods that damage has been made. Any damaged goods must be retained by the buyer for any inspection. If the delivery note is signed without the comment ‘Damaged On Arrival’ the seller cannot be held responsible for damages. Customers may be requested to supply photos of the damage sustained in delivery and dispatch.
If products are faulty
It’s our legal duty to supply products that are fit for purpose and meet satisfactory quality requirements.
As a customer, it’s your legal right to receive either a refund, repair or replacement for products that are either faulty or not what you expected as per the Consumer Rights Act.
We’ll offer resolutions based on the timelines outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for products purchased from 1st October 2015 onwards, and those outlined in the Sale of Goods Act for those bought prior to this date.
- If a fault has been confirmed with your new product within 30 days of delivery, you can return it in exchange for a full refund.
- If you find a fault with your product after the 30 day cut off (but within 6 months of owning it) we have the choice to either repair or replace it for you. If it’s not possible for us to offer a repair or replacement, we have the right to offer a partial refund or return the product and receive a full refund.
- If you find a fault after 6 months of owning the product and you can prove the defect was present when we delivered it, we’ll follow the same processes that are outlined in point 2.
- You can get advice regarding your legal rights from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- The manufacturers will supply a warranty in addition to your rights under the Sale of Goods Act. You will receive a 1 year warranty which covers parts and labour (some exceptions will apply please refer to the individual owner’s manual). If an engineer call out is required then a charge will be made in advance which will be refundable if a manufacturing fault is confirmed.
- Please also note that our warranties only cover domestic use; items for use in commercial properties might not be covered.
Our warranty does not cover items used outside of the UK mainland and does not include the cost of the hire of a replacement product(s). For items purchased outside of mainland UK, we can provide a return to base warranty at our discretion and at your cost.
Our warranties provide coverage only if you maintain or use the product as directed. For example, our warranty covers only personal uses – as opposed to business uses – of the product. If there are multiple users of the product then we would not cover any product faults. Please note that if you have made any modifications to the product then this invalidates the manufacturer’s warranty and Easy Mobility’s guarantee.
If you have a complaint about Easy Mobility UK Ltd you can contact us in writing as follows:
By Writing us a letter:
57-61 Jeffrey’s Road, Cressing, Braintree, CM77 8JQ
By calling us on 01376 320 133
By emailing us at email@example.com