Easy Mobility Services are taking Coronavirus very seriously and have put into practice the following measures to ensure our customers are kept safe:
- We are restricting our current store opening hours from 10am to 3pm by appointment only, and limiting customers to two persons per store at any one time as per Government guidelines on social distancing.
- All our engineers, delivery personnel and agents are equipped with sanitising gels and wipes ensuring every care is taken to remove risk prior to home visits.
- This is also the case within our retail stores where surfaces are sanitised regularly throughout the day prior to and following every meeting with our customers.
- As a precaution, no physical greeting gestures will be had between Easy Mobility Services representatives and customers.
- Home deliveries are available but limited to essential items only. Please contact your local store in this regard.
- All non-essential product servicing has been suspended, however, EMERGENCY BREAKDOWN COVER is available for stairlift and powerchair users only.
As you will appreciate we regularly support our customers who may be considered vulnerable persons and we want to ensure we keep them and our teams protected.
We are hugely grateful for your ongoing support. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions.